7/16/2009

The Top 5 Best Survey Sites to Make Money with by Robert Marsh

OK, by now everyone should realize that free paid surveys are the real deal. That is a fact and there is absolutely no two ways about it. Bottom line is people can actually earn some nice extra income from home by filling out these paid online surveys which ask your opinions and likes and dislikes about products, clothes, sleeping habits, diet, age etc.
I can personally attest to the fact that since last year I have found taking paid online surveys to be very rewarding and a great source of cash flow and free money online month in and month out. On a part time basis, I have averaged well over $200 a month for just a few hours of work. I have completed online surveys from $1 all the way up to $125! The $125 free paid survey took me only 1 hour and 15 minutes to complete. :) Not too bad, huh? Thats some easy money online !!
However, I must let you know that my journey was not easy to begin with. I spent the first weeks joining each and every survey site ,well over 100 of them. Many were scams and not worth even opening up an account with. Others were very questionable as they disguised themselves as free, but then I got to the page where you actually had to pay a fee to get a list of another survey site. I must stress that you should NEVER in anyway pay for a list of Surveys or any survey site. Its an outright scam and stay far away from them.
After going through many survey sites and joining them and taking countless surveys, I found a handful that I deemed as the cream of the crop. These are the ones that I continue to receive surveys from and make free money online. And most importantly I actually receive hard cold cash from these companies. Its all fast easy money !! That's for sure.
So without further ado here is my Top 5 survey sites that are a must join for anyone wanting to make free money online today. I've also included a brief description for each. Its really a great way to make money online from home !!
1. Globaltestmarket.com - This is my Top survey site. They pay on average of $3 to $10 Surveys. Its easy to build up free cash online with them. And they even pay you $.50 just for attempting to qualify for a Survey regardless if you don't!
2. Opinionoutpost.com - Oh me. This survey site is right up there with Global Test. They have really the highest free paid surveys. Just completed one for $15. I love them!
3. LightspeedPanel.com - You get a lot of surveys from this Company. They are a little less in pay than the other two. But make up in the number you get from them.
4. Your2cents.com - This is a mainstay for me. Just when I forget about them they send me a nice paying survey. I have received a lot of checks from them.
5. IPSOS.com - This is one of the oldest and most reliable survey sites around. A must join.
Bonus- These last two are just right outside my Top 5, and I decided at the last minute they had to be included!
Cashcrate.com - This is a Survey and Offer Site. Many people refer to it as a GPT Site (get paid to). I like it because you can fill out two daily paid surveys each and everyday. Just another great way earn money from home
HCDSurveys.com - The great thing about this survey site is that they administer short political paid surveys . And it only takes like 2 minutes to complete these. Great free cash online ! :)
So that concludes this brief look into online surveys and some of the top ones that I personally have had much success with. I hope you have come away with some knowledge and tools to enable you to make extra money with surveys. It's really up to you how much money you want to make. The more quality survey sites that you join and participate in the more money you will make. PERIOD! So keep the wheels spinning :)

Robert Marsh is a full time Internet Marketer whose main expertise is in the area of paid online surveys and easy money online Gpt Sites. Also visit his other business mobility aids now.

No comments:

Post a Comment